By making a donation to the Duke of Ed you can help us ensure the program is available to all young people across Australia, regardless of their background, location or circumstance.
All donations over $2 are tax deductible
How to Donate
Online – please click here to easily make your donation online
Provide National Office with:
Credit Card type
Credit Card Number
- CVV number - the 3 last digits on the reverse of the card (Amex is the last 4 digits)
You can contact National Office by:
Phone - 02 8280 8600 (prompt 3)
A credit card and donation receipt will be posted to you within one week.
Make a cheque out to "The Friends of the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award”
- Post to National Office at: PO Box R1959, Royal Exchange, SYDNEY NSW 1225
Please include your postal details as we will send you a donation receipt within one week.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title 'Deposit Donation'
- 1. Your full name and/or company (if donation is from a business)
- 2. Amount being deposited
- 3. Date of deposit
4. Postal address
In the Bank Memo, please label as 'DOE Donation (your name)'
- Bank Details are as follows:
The Friends' of the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award in Australia
BSB: 032 002
If you experience any difficulty making a donation please phone us on 02 8280 8600 (prompt 3)
The Friends of The Duke of Edinburgh's Award in Australia
ABN: 85 021 371 716