FOR AWARD LEADERS
Duke of Ed Award Leaders provide invaluable experiences and sometimes life-changing opportunities for Participants of the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award. We understand that this is not without its challenges however, and you are often operating independently from other Award Units around you. To this end, we have developed a series of Networking Events which will enable you to share Dukes ideas and resources, and gather information regarding current Best Practice (as well as a few tips and tricks to help your programs run smoother and easier).
NETWORKING EVENTS - first semester, 2017
TERM 1, 2017:
- HUNTER - Bishop Tyrrell Anglican College
- Thursday March 30, 4pm – 6pm
- SOUTH-WEST SYDNEY - William Carey Christian School
- Monday April 3, 4pm – 6pm
- ST GEORGE/SUTHERLAND - Aquinas College
- Tuesday April 4, 4pm – 6pm
TERM 2, 2017:
- CENTRAL COAST - Brisbane Water Secondary College (Woy Woy Campus)
- Thursday April 27, 4pm – 6pm
- NORTH-EAST SYDNEY - Killara High School
- Monday May 1, 4pm – 6pm
- WESTERN SYDNEY - Nepean Creative and Performing Arts High School
- Thursday May 4, 4pm – 6pm
- ILLAWARRA - Shellharbour Anglican College
- Monday May 8, 4pm – 6pm
- NORTH-WEST SYDNEY - William Clarke College
- Tuesday May 16, 4pm – 6pm
- CENTRAL SYDNEY - Waverley College
- Thursday May 18, 4pm – 6pm
Refreshments and a light meal will be provided. Please advise of any special dietary requirements during booking. To book over the phone, call 13 13 02 OR complete the online booking form.
For more information contact the NSW DIVISION office.
For more information please contact the SOUTH AUSTRALIA office.
For more information please contact the AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY office.
For more information please contact the NT office.
For more information please contact the TASMANIAN office.