FOR AWARD LEADERS
Duke of Ed Award Leaders provide invaluable experiences and sometimes life-changing opportunities for Participants of the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award. We understand that this is not without its challenges however, and you are often operating independently from other Award Units around you. To this end, we endeavor to run Networking Events which will enable you to share Duke of Ed ideas and resources, and gather information regarding current Best Practice (as well as a few tips and tricks to help your programs run smoother and easier).
Networking Events provide a valuable opportunity to meet with like minded Award Leaders to discuss and share experiences and identify opportunities to collaborate and build networks.
Upcoming networking events are detailed below or if you would like to register your interest please contact your local State or Territory Award Office CONTACTS PAGE
NETWORKING EVENTS - first semester, 2018
Note - the following Events will also include an overview of the new Online Record Book (ORB Next Gen)
TERM 1, 2018:
- ST GEORGE/SUTHERLAND - Cronulla High School
- Tuesday, February 13, 2pm – 4pm
- NORTH-EAST SYDNEY - Sydney Academy of Sport & Recreation, Narrabeen
- Tuesday, February 20, 2pm – 4pm
- CENTRAL COAST/HUNTER - Myuna Bay Sport & Recreation Centre
- Tuesday, February 27, 2pm – 4pm (if you have booked into the earlier Award Administration Training session there is no need to book into this Networking Event separately)
- SOUTH WESTERN SYDNEY - Macarthur Anglican School - Cobbitty
- Monday, March 5th, 2pm - 4pm
- WESTERN SYDNEY - Plumpton High School
- Tuesday, March 13, 2pm – 4pm
- CENTRAL/EAST SYDNEY - The Scots College
- Wednesday, March 14, 3.30pm - 5.30pm
- ILLAWARRA - Berry Sport & Recreation Centre
- Tuesday, March 20, 2pm – 4pm (if you have booked into the earlier Award Administration Training session there is no need to book into this Networking Event separately)
The following Networking Events and dates are to be advised in early 2018:
- CENTRAL/EAST SYDNEY
- NORTH-WEST SYDNEY/HILLS
Refreshments will be provided (please advise of any special dietary requirements during booking). To book over the phone, call 13 13 02 OR complete the online booking form.
For more information contact the NSW DIVISION office.
For more information please contact the SOUTH AUSTRALIA office.
For more information please contact the AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY office.
For more information please contact the TASMANIAN office.