Find everything you need from doing to running the Award - forms, policies, resources, materials and more .....
Use the search tool below to search for resources and/ or find relevant resources listed under each stakeholder tab
Search results:Go to page:
- Annual Reports
- APEC 2016 Application Information
- Assessor Roles and Responsibilites
- Award Leader Roles and Responsibilities
- Becoming a Duke of Ed Employer
- Brand Guidelines
- Divisional Structure
- Donor Report
- Dukefest Australia 2016 Entry Guidelines and Terms and Conditions
- Funding Information – Award Financial Assistance
Funding Information For Groups
Get Moving with The Duke of Ed – Funding Information
GUIDELINES FOR GRANT APPLICATIONS
Information about the grants, what they can and can’t be used for, and key deadlines for the program.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
This online form allows users to complete the form in stages (i.e. enter information, exit form and access at a later date with previously entered information saved) but ONLY if accessing from the same device.
APPLICATION FORM TEMPLATE
This printable template of the application form can be used to collate information in preparation for online entry if required.
Template of the Agreement Form that successful applicants will have to agree to and sign.
- Guide for Bronze Participants
Guide for Gold Award Participants
- Guide for Silver Participants
- Impact Research