The Online Record Book (ORB) is an online system to help Participants, Leaders and Assessors doing, delivering and assessing the Award. It is where Participants can set up activities, record their efforts, upload evidence and submit assessor reports. Award Leaders can monitor progress behind the scenes, and help if required.
Existing Users Login Here
New Registrations – Follow the steps below
1) Register your interest in doing the Award through completing the online registration process.
2) Select your user type – PARTICIPANT, AWARD UNIT OR AWARD LEADER then press’Register’.
3) Select Region – ASIA PACIFIC then AUSTRALIA
4) Select Award Operating Authority – this is generally what state you live in unless you are a part of Air Force Cadets, Muscular Dystrophy or wishing to do the Award through the National Open Award Centre ( NSW & QLD)
5) Select your Award Unit – this may be the High School you attend, local community group or the Open Award Centre in your area.
If you cannot find your school, organisation or local group on this list you will need to contact your Award Leader or local State office.
ORB User Guides
If you are experiencing a technical issue with the online record book please contact the ORB Help Desk Monday to Friday between 8.00am and 6.00pm AEST
Email: email@example.com Phone: 1300 4 DUKES (1300 438 537)